Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Katarina, Katarína, or Katarīna in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Katarina may refer to:
- Katariina, district in Turku, Finland
- Katarina-Sofia borough, borough in central Stockholm
- Topol pri Medvodah, a settlement in the Municipality of Medvode, Slovenia (formerly and still popularly known as Katarina)
People with the given name Katarina:
- Katarina (given name)
- Katarina (Doctor Who), a character in the television series, Doctor Who
- Katarina, the Sinister Blade, a playable champion character in the multiplayer online battle arena video game League of Legends
- Vila (fairy) named in Serbian mythology
- Katarina, a Fire Emblem character and exclusive playable character from Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem DS.
Katarina may also refer to:
- Katarina Church, church building in Stockholm, Sweden
- Katarina Elevator, elevator in Stockholm, Sweden
- Katharina, a genus of chitons
- MV Katarina, a ship, built in 1869 as the SS Fredriksborg, and now permanently moored in Turku, Finland
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Katarina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.